Entries must be received at United Way of Coastal Carolina by 5:00 p.m. on 2/11/2019 to be eligible for final drawing.
2018-19 CAMPAIGN DRAWING PARTICIPATION RULES
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. A gift of $100 or greater to United Way will enter your name in the drawing for one of three Grand Prizes. Minimum donation must be fulfilled.
3. All entry forms must be included in the campaign report envelope or mailed with donation to the United Way of Coastal Carolina office. Entry Form must be signed to be eligible.
4. UWCC staff and board members, and immediate family members of either, are ineligible.
5. Each week during the campaign for 10 weeks one winner will be drawn from the total eligible entries for the Grand Prize. Each of the 10 finalists will be notified and invited to the Grand Prize drawing on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:30pm at United Way. Finalists must be present to win. Additionally, each weekly winner will have his/her choice from weekly prizes available at time their name is drawn (minimum values of $50).
6. By entering the drawing, you agree that UWCC may use your name and photo for publicity purposes without further notice or compensation.
7. United Way of Coastal Carolina reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations as they deem necessary and reserves the right to determine the validity of the entries.
8. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Restrictions may apply to Grand Prizes. Restrictions and details of each Grand Prize will be provided to each weekly drawing winner at the time of the drawing. Each Grand Prize winner will be required to pay all applicable state and federal income taxes.
9. Chances of winning will be based on the number of eligible entries received. Please refer to Leadership Giving Table for number of entries allowed per donation level.
601 Broad Street
PO Box 1385
New Bern, NC 28560
phone: (252) 637-2460
All Entries must be received at United Way of Coastal Carolina by 5:00 p.m. on February 11, 2019.