Entries must be received at United Way of Coastal Carolina by 5:00 p.m. on 11/27/2017 to be eligible for final drawing.
2017-18 CAMPAIGN DRAWING PARTICIPATION RULES
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. A gift of $100 or greater to United Way will enter your name in the GRAND PRIZE drawing for the all-inclusive CRUISE. Minimum donation must be fulfilled.
3. All entry forms must be included in the campaign report envelope or mailed with donation to the United Way of Coastal Carolina office. One entry per person. Entry Form must be signed to be eligible.
4. UWCC staff and board members, and immediate family members of either, are ineligible.
5. Each week during the campaign for 10 weeks one winner will be drawn from the total eligible entries for the Grand Prize. Each of the 10 finalists will be notified and invited to the Grand Prize drawing on Wednesday, December 6th at 5:30pm at United Way. Finalists must be present to win. Additionally, each weekly winner will have his/her choice from weekly prizes available at time their name is drawn (minimum values of $100).
6. By entering the drawing, you agree that UWCC may use your name and photo for publicity purposes without further notice or compensation.
7. United Way of Coastal Carolina reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations as they deem necessary and reserves the right to determine the validity of the entries.
8. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Restrictions apply to the GRAND PRIZE. CRUISE dates are pre-booked for two with outside cabin. If winner wishes to make changes to dates of travel, any additional expenses will be the responsibility of the winner.
Alcoholic beverages and on-shore excursions are not included. Passports are not required, but are strongly encouraged.
The prize winner is required to pay all applicable state and federal income taxes.
9. Chances of winning will be based on the number of eligible entries received.
601 Broad Street
PO Box 1385
New Bern, NC 28560
phone: (252) 637-2460
Entries must be received at United Way of Coastal Carolina by 5:00 p.m. on 11/27/2017.